EXPENSIVE Yacht Destroyed by CARS - Teardown Mods Gameplay

EXPENSIVE Yacht Destroyed by CARS - Teardown Mods Gameplay

EXPENSIVE Yacht Destroyed by CARS - Teardown Mods Gameplay

Before I rammed cars into ships from a steep hill, I decided to take a look at the Rick and Morty map again. Since I last played it's been updated and now features more easter eggs and the lab. I also checked out a new zombie map to try to survive on. More Teardown modded content on the way so make sure to like and subscribe!

-Fudgy's DarkRP Servers-
51.68.200.55:27015 (UK)
51.68.200.55:27016 (UK #2)
147.135.121.229:27015 (USA)
https://fudgygaming.com/
DarkRP Discord: https://discord.gg/vn3uSAS

-Unturned Server-
Fudgy Gaming | Semi-RP | FudgyRoleplay.com | 24/7
IP: 185.38.151.139
Port: 28265
https://www.fudgyroleplay.com/
Unturned Discord: https://discord.gg/fudgy

MERCH: https://teespring.com/stores/fudgy-gaming

Subscribe: http://goo.gl/RUDjDf
Donate: https://www.paypal.me/FudgyDonation

If you liked the video, don't forget to like it and subscribe if you haven't already as there will be more videos like this to come and other similar content!

Music/sound effects credit: https://goo.gl/qHqpJj

Subscribe and become part of Fudgy's gaming community!

Keep in touch!
-Twitch: https://bit.ly/34jwtbd
-Twitter: http://goo.gl/uL1nqB
-Instagram: https://bit.ly/2QlQ18c
-Steam Group: http://goo.gl/fo8FhU

#Teardown #Mods #Gaming

Fudgyteardownteardown mods

Post a Comment

0 Comments