Everything that will be available today after the maintenance | Identity V

Everything that will be available today after the maintenance | Identity V

Like always thank you for watching and have a great day ^•^

This is really unrelated but it looks like 75% of my watchers are not subscribed to my channel Literally I don’t care about it but still if ur often watching my videos and also enjoying them then I would be really happy if u like or subscribe bcs it’s free and it won’t kill u either :3

If u want to play with me my ID is 6853221 (NA/EU)

(Just applies to Leak videos) if u gonna repost any of these leaks don’t forget to credit the creator

(And not all leak creators want that their leaks are getting shared so better ask them before uploading) For me it’s ok if u repost my leak stuff as long u credit me

Thumbnail is made from myself, feel free to use it if u want (just leave the credit in the description)

Video editing app used for this video: Kinemaster (Premium)

Used app to create this thumbnail is called: Picsart

Game Info: Identity V is a 1v4 asymmetrical survival horror game by NetEase which is currently available for IOS and Android. With Burtonesque, Gothic visuals and a suspenseful storyline, it brings a new gaming experience to players.

Size: 3,4 GB

Game is currently available on those platforms: Android, IOS and PC

Developer: Netease

Outro music: NIVIRO - Demons [NCS Release]
Music provided by NonCopyrightSounds.

Tags ignore (´・ω・`)

#IdentityV, #Information

_________________________________________________

Track: Nhato - Gekko

Credits: Minato Arisato (FB)

#Identity V#MaintenanceNews#Identity V

Post a Comment

0 Comments