THE MOST EPIC SONG OF THE 1990's... Perhaps Even Ever? #shorts

THE MOST EPIC SONG OF THE 1990's... Perhaps Even Ever? #shorts

Continuing on with another short clip of me playing a song by the same band featured in my previous upload...

Like the title says... The most epic song ever released in the 90's. Everything about it is brilliant – Avery's dynamic bass, Dave's atmospheric guitar, Stephen's blaring drums. When listening to this song the listener feels something along the lines of a death and rebirth experience... I do, at least.

Do any of you guys know this song? First person who guesses it gets a ♥.

*NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF
THE MUSIC OR IMAGES USED. I AM USING THIS SONG UNDER THE FAIR USE DOCTRINE.*

Jane's AddictionBeen Caught StealingDave Navarro

Post a Comment

0 Comments