Extra Loose Skin After Weight Loss - Embracing Imperfections

Extra Loose Skin After Weight Loss - Embracing Imperfections

I've decided to embrace my excess, extra, loose skin. Excess skin is something that comes with the territory of weight loss.

I originally wanted to do this video, but a recent comment on a social media platform is what pushed me to get this video out.

I posted a picture of myself in a swimsuit and someone made a comment along the lines of my chest being saggy. I have a lot of excess skin around my chest, so it's not perky like anyone would expect. Regardless of how my body is shaped, I'm pretty much going to wear what I want.

Thank you to everyone who has ever supported me in any way. I sincerely love you. - India

#Video.GuruindiaSheanaIndia

Post a Comment

0 Comments