Is this a better layout?

Is this a better layout?

The blast processing layout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH-Fju1DRKg
That video got far more attention than it should've, and garnered a hell of a lot of criticism. I tried my best to take that in and improve this one, but we'll see.. Knowing youtube though, this won't get any attention at all lol. Idk we'll see, actually scheduling a video on this channel woah! Trying to maybe get a video out every day? Pretty easy when I can make content like this. I say 'easy' it's still a lot of effort, but not nearly as much as trying to put out a highly edited 17 minute video every day like I've tried in the past lol. Once again, thanks heaps for all the support recently, 500 subs and still growing is absolute madness, can't wait to see where the future is headed :)

gdgeometry dashlayout

Post a Comment

0 Comments