Everything about orthodontic elastics | How to apply them | Indications | Dentist advices

Everything about orthodontic elastics | How to apply them | Indications | Dentist advices

Hello, everyone. The theme of today's video is "Orthodontic elastics - indication and application." I am a dentist and I work in orthodontics clinic plus I myself have worn elastics and decided to make this video. Also it was requested.
I tried to explain different types of ways of application of the elastics and the indication for their usage. I hope you will understand everything I am talking about. And again if you have any questions, don't hesitated to ask me in comments.

Also I am giving you some good advice regarding the orthodontic elastics.

Don't forget to like the video and to subscribe to my channel.
Have a great day or evening!!!!

_____________________________________________________________
INSTAGRAM:
https://www.instagram.com/simplyrirri/
_____________________________________________________________
USED MUSIC:

Driver - Broke in Summer
Bensound - Adventure
_____________________________________________________________
#braces #elastics #orthodontics #howto #useelastics #application #dentistadvices

Everythingaboutorthodontic

Post a Comment

0 Comments