OPEN FOR LINKS ๐๐ผ๐๐ผ
SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/c/CharlotteBeer
WATCH MY LAST VIDEO HERE: https://youtu.be/gMO7caMWgSM
______________________________
*LINKS -
Belted coat: https://shopstyle.it/l/byzdS
Dress: https://shopstyle.it/l/byzd2
White blouse: https://shopstyle.it/l/byzeU
Blue ruffle blouse: out of stock REF. 17013795-DAKOTA - BLUE
High rise tapered jeans: https://shopstyle.it/l/byzeX
Midi skirt: https://shopstyle.it/l/byzev
Similar midi skirt: https://shopstyle.it/l/byzes
Yellow cardigan: https://shopstyle.it/l/byzdY
Grey jumper I’m wearing: shorturl.at/vH567 (get 10% off WITH CODE CHARLOTTEB10)
______________________________
ESSENTIALS -
Clothes steamer I use: https://amzn.to/3gD0eLY
Camera I use: https://amzn.to/35FYzPD
Ring light I use: https://amzn.to/3wHka66
For reference, I am 5'6 and a size 8/small. All clothing is a size 8/small unless I say otherwise.
______________________________
PLACES TO FIND ME -
Instagram: @charlottexbeer_
Business enquiries: charlottexbeer@outlook.com
______________________________
* some of these links are affiliate links. Thank you for choosing to support me by shopping through these links. You as a customer do not pay more because I have used an affiliate link, it does not affect you in any way other than a small percentage of the sale may go to the person who generated the link.
0 Comments