SQUID GAME IN REAL LIFE! BUT HALLOWEEN ADDITION

SQUID GAME IN REAL LIFE! BUT HALLOWEEN ADDITION

#SQUIDGAME #HALLOWEEN #funnyvideo

Hey Guys welcome back I hope you guys enjoy our content and subscribe! stay spreading positivity and show love to the people around you!

In This video is about me SQUID GAME IN REAL LIFE but HALLOWEEN ADDITION This video is very funny too i hope that you like it if you do please tell me what do you want me do next. Thanks for watching and supporting the channel!

Basically this video came to me when I was watching squid game how they were doing the squid games and I was like what if I come up with American version of the squad games/Halloween do you know every year on Halloween people like to do different type of videos weight witches and other type of correctors I was like what if I grab 200 pumpkins and fill up my car with it and go to dump shenanigans with it so basically the first part of the video it’s me getting the pumpkins from different stores because I couldn’t get it from one store so I had to go to four different stores they were all asking me what are you gonna do with these pumpkins and I told him all of them the same thing I don’t know if you got a find out what are you gonna do if you want to find out what we wanna do the pumpkins go watch my YouTube. So the first part of the video starts by me hitting the pumpkins with a baseball bat I know it’s not a pretty smartest thing to do but I thought it gonna be funny so I did it by hate around 50 pumpkins with a bat/baseball bat but basically when I was hitting the pumpkins with a big baseball but I couldn’t hit them hard because whenever I try to hit them he just the fact will come to me and nothing will happen to the pumpkin yeah when they hit the ground do you should just break but it was pretty funny end of the day the second thing we did was to control the pumpkin high in the sky it with me in my body so we threw the pumpkins all the way in the sky but I got the footage through a DJI drone it was pretty funNext we did was I want to try playing basketball with a pumpkin so basically I was trying to make a bucket with it but the pumpkin was too heavy to play basketball death but somehow I was shooting the pumpkins in the bucket do you want to do a basketball court but do you know end of the day the pumpkin made it in the basket because LeBron James Atheefur/me LeBron James playing with a pumpkin it was all part of this video man I hope you guys enjoyed this video if you do make sure you guys hit the lake process scribe and let me know what you guys want me to do in the future because I feel like there’s hoping this channel let’s go rock man let me know in the comments please what do you want me to too.
Ignore this:
ik tok funny song, tik tok funny video Tamil, funny tik tok, funny tik tok videos, funny tik tok video, funny tik tok memes, funny tiktok compilation, funny tik tok songs, funny tiktok videos clean, funny tik tok Bangla, funny tik tok fails, funny tik tok clean, funny tik tok pranks, funny tik tok animations, tik tok video, tik tok video Bangla, tik tok video song, tiktok video Bangladesh, tik tok video funny, tik tok video comedy, tik tok video 2019, tik tok video dance, tik tok video sad, tik tok video faisu, tik tok video riyaz, tiktok dances 2019, tiktok memes, tiktok tunes, tiktok cringe, tiktok renegade song, tiktok trends, tiktok painting, tiktok memes clean, tiktok memes 2019, tiktok memes that are actually funny, tiktok that get my soul hard, tiktok that are just vine 2 memes, tiktok that juice my goose, tiktok that will make you, tiktok that hit harder than my ex girlfriend, tiktok that radiate vine energy, tiktok to quote eternally, tiktok funny, tiktok funny video, tiktok funny Bangla )
#tiktok #tiktokmemes #memes musical.ly,funny tik tok videos,tik tok compilation,tik tok 2020,ironic tik tok,tik tok musically,cringey tik toks,tiktok,musically,ironic tik toks,cringey tik tok,compilations,tik tok,tiktok cringe,tiktok memes,wifi plug,ironic tik tok trolls,
( black tik tok, black tik tok dance, black tik tok song, black tik tok video, black tiktok boys, black tiktok dancers, black tik tok singer, black tik tok meme, black tiktok guy, black tik tok rat, black tiktok stars, tik tok, tik tok video, tik tok video 2019, tik tok video 2018, tik tok video 2017, tik tok 2019, tik tok 2020, tik tok video 2020, tik tok 2018, tik tok 2017, tik tok compilation, tik tok compilation 2019, tik tok compilation 2018, tik tok compilation 2017, tik tok meme, tik tok meme 2019, tik tok meme 2018, tik tok meme 2017, tik tok girls, tik tok songs, tik tok video, tik tok dance, tik tok songs you don’t know the name of, tik tok cringe, tik tok Kesha, tik tok songs playlist, tik tok dance songs, tik tok memes that are actually funny, tik tok memes clean, tik tok that ease my depression, tik tok that hit harder than my depression, tik tok memes songs, tik tok memes fortnite,

FaZe RugHALLOWEEN ADDITIONStokes Twins

Post a Comment

0 Comments