taehyung ff || when your cold ceo husband find out you overworking yourself [𝐀.𝐭𝐑 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭]

taehyung ff || when your cold ceo husband find out you overworking yourself [𝐀.𝐭𝐑 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭]

#taehyung #taehyungoneshot #taehyungff #btsv #bts #btsoneshot #oneshot #btstwoshot #twoshot #taehyung #taehyungvbts #ffpart1 #ffpart2 #army #authorbysnim

I hope you enjoy, like,share and comments my video. 😊

You can requested me anything in the comments below πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

😐 sorry if I had a mistake πŸ˜ƒ

Disclaimer

This is just acting from in fanfiction has nothing to do with real world relationship. I apologize if there has the grammatical error. If you don't like it please leave and don't watch. Don't left the bad comment

❌don't copy or repost my video without permission❌

Apps for thumbnail
➡️ PicsArt
➡️ Polorr
➡️Phonto

Apps for fanfiction video
➡️kinemaster
➡️ capcut [for intro, video music and outro]

My Instagram [@mochamera_ff]
https://www.instagram.com/mochamera_ff/

taehyunghusbandoverworking

Post a Comment

0 Comments