DCS: F-14 Livery Megapack Update

DCS: F-14 Livery Megapack Update

Hey everyone, Reflected here. Today I have some amazing news for the Tomcat fans out there. I did a major update to all my F-14 skins, so if you ever downloaded any of them: delete the files and re-download them now.

I fine tuned the colors to be a lot more realistic under all lighting conditions, tweaked the weathering, the roughmets, so the shininess of each component. Reworked the metal parts, fixed many fonts and stencils, and added some new ones too.

I removed several details specific to the B model or changed them to match the A. I also re-worked the leading edge of the vertical stabilizers which was incorrect in the original template.

Lastly, I fixed some historical inaccuracies based on dozens of new photos that I found.

So, delete all my F-14 skins that you’ve had, and re-download them now.

Tomcats forever!

DOWNLOAD THE SKINS:
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/type-is-skin/unit-is-f-14/user-is-reflected/apply/

F-14F-14AGrumman

Post a Comment

0 Comments