SON'S ROOM TRANSFORMED INTO AN OFFICE | CLEAN + DECLUTTER WITH ME

SON'S ROOM TRANSFORMED INTO AN OFFICE | CLEAN + DECLUTTER WITH ME

SON'S ROOM TRANSFORMED INTO AN OFFICE | CLEAN + DECLUTTER WITH ME

In today's video I share with you the process of transforming my college age son's room into an office for my husband! I also share some cleaning and decluttering motivation! Now that my husband is officially working full time, he needed a separate office space. Since our college age son lives in his campus apartment most of the year, we decided to transform his room into my husband's office. Before my husband started his new job, I wanted to also get in there and do a good deep clean and declutter! I hope this video gives you motivation or inspiration!

FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES: organized.with.joy@gmail.com

Connect with me:
✨Email: organized.with.joy@gmail.com

✨Website: https://wordpress.com/view/organizedwithjoy.com

✨Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/organized.with.joy/

✨Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/organization.with.joy/

My name is Joy. I’m a mom of three older kids - my oldest just graduated from college, my middle is in college, and my youngest is in high school. I have been a SAHM since my oldest was a year old, only having a couple different part time jobs over the years once all my kids were in school. I have also enjoyed volunteering with several non for profit organizations. About a year ago I started my own business doing in home organization here in Austin, Texas as a professional organizer! I want to share some of the tips and tricks I learned from being a SAHM for over 20 years.


{{music licensed by Music Bed}}

Wondershare Filmora9son's room transformed into an officeclean and declutter with me

Post a Comment

0 Comments