This is a whirlwind! But it’s because ur sublime, you’ll meet those who are sovereign ⚡️congrats 🌹

This is a whirlwind! But it’s because ur sublime, you’ll meet those who are sovereign ⚡️congrats 🌹

Chakra Cleansing Sage :

Https://Mazzarothmessages.myshopify.com

Whole chart reading and intuitive messages! All I need is your Date of birth and time of birth if possible!

$100 per reading (30 minutes)
🥉

GOOD LUCK 🍀


For donations : PayPal: https://paypal.me/Mazzarothmessages?locale.x=en_US

On this channel, I’ll be using the 12 signs as the context in my stories surrounding love/relationship/Career. I hope my intuitive creative hits, are able to assist at least one of you on your journey to healing and enlightenment. I’ll be your witness, if you’ll be mine.

🐇 I don’t work with the original tarot decks.

Love,
❤️⚔️
MAZZAROTH

#Pisces#Cancer#Scorpio

Post a Comment

0 Comments