When Men STOP Simping For Women #19

When Men STOP Simping For Women #19

When men step up and stop simping for women! Thanks for all your support and comments. Subscribe if you haven't already and stay safe!

🔵 Follow me on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/arakotv/

🟢 Support the channel - https://paypal.me/akdadon8?locale.x=e...

🔴IMPORTANT🔴 - IF YOU WOULD LIKE MUSIC OR ANY CLIPS REMOVED PLEASE CONTACT ME AT - randomtvcontact800@gmail.com I will happily do so without hesitation.

These clips were taken from tiktok, YouTube and the Tik tok/Youtube creators re all tagged in the video.

#arakotv


NOTE:
These videos are not encouragement for viewers to go and harass these people. The videos are for entertainment and comedic purposes only and I do not condone any such harassment. If you are a content creator who has been featured and would like to be credited differently, for copyright purposes or would like to be removed, please don't hesitate to contact me at randomtvcontact800@gmail.com and I will happily do that for you

SimpingWomen

Post a Comment

0 Comments