Aftons React to Themselves / Their Future (Mainly Micheal Afton and William Afton)

Aftons React to Themselves / Their Future (Mainly Micheal Afton and William Afton)

I hope you enjoyed the video and I'm sorry for not posting for so long I was very busy at first but then lost a lot of motivation due to how tired I was. I'm on break from school so I'm hoping to post more and post better quality content like this video which took a lot of time and effort to make. I hope you did enjoy and please don't hate on me or anybody who makes these videos for fun because it is fun.

If I made mistakes you can correct me bit remember this is my own interpretation.

The tiktoks/memes aren't mine and are credited in the video so please don't also use the content / reactions I did in compilations or repost it. Not to mention don't use videos without properly crediting people.

The characters aren't mine (Mrs afton is the fandoms design/take on the character and the rest are scott cawthons) The designs and the reactions are Mine.

#aftons #michealafton #Williamafton #cryingchild #elizabethafton #fnaf #missingchildren #fnaf1

AftonsReactThemselves

Post a Comment

0 Comments