WIBTA for wanting “immodest” bridesmaid dresses for my wedding? - Best of Reddit

WIBTA for wanting “immodest” bridesmaid dresses for my wedding? - Best of Reddit

Bringing you the freshest top posts from r/AmItheAsshole

Timestamps:
0:00 - Intro
0:04 - UPDATE: WIBTA if I requested a different teacher for my 2nd daughter over something that happened five years ago?
3:03 - AITA for not giving my FBIL a +1 for our wedding?
5:07 - AITA for getting angry at my girlfriend when she followed me without me knowing?
6:56 - WIBTA for wanting “immodest” bridesmaid dresses for my wedding?

Posts in this video:
UPDATE: WIBTA if I requested a different teacher for my 2nd daughter over something that happened five years ago? - by u/Euphoric_Operation
AmItheAsshole/comments/wqw2fp/update_wibta_if_i_requested_a_different_teacher/

AITA for not giving my FBIL a +1 for our wedding? - by u/aitainvite
AmItheAsshole/comments/wqp03y/aita_for_not_giving_my_fbil_a_1_for_our_wedding/

AITA for getting angry at my girlfriend when she followed me without me knowing? - by u/ghettoprinsessa
AmItheAsshole/comments/wqwoqx/aita_for_getting_angry_at_my_girlfriend_when_she/

WIBTA for wanting “immodest” bridesmaid dresses for my wedding? - by u/ilovewafflefries1225
AmItheAsshole/comments/wqo6mp/wibta_for_wanting_immodest_bridesmaid_dresses_for/

Used assets:
Sounds from freesound.org by newagesoup and supersnd
https://freesound.org/people/newagesoup/sounds/344536/
https://freesound.org/people/supersnd/sounds/402467/

#AITA #reddit #drama #stories

aitaaita redditreddit aita

Post a Comment

0 Comments