Kyoobur9000 "Free Spirit" Thoroughly Destroyed

Kyoobur9000 "Free Spirit" Thoroughly Destroyed

Far and away my most requested video since I started my 11TH anniversary / 20K Subscribers celebration. I've also started work on my behind-the-scenes tour of the K-Points logo, but this was more convenient for me to complete now.

Despite the fact that I was in the open-source software scene when I made this logo, I still decided to use Sony Vegas to make it since I wasn't that experienced with Kdenlive. So to thoroughly destroy it, I had to take a trip back to the Wonderful World of Windows, and take Vegas for another spin! Granted, I used a newer version (18 Pro) but it was still nostalgic - the effects and interface are pretty similar. Like taking apart a car, thoroughly destroying this logo was the perfect way to show that it's far more complicated than it seems on the surface!

UNIVERSAL DISCLAIMER IN POEM FORM:

All credit goes to their owners

whoever they may be

and all the 9K logos

are the only things from me!

KYOOBUR9000KYOOBUR9K

Post a Comment

0 Comments