DUMPSTER DIVIN// WHAT?!?! THEY AREN'T EVEN EXPIRED THOUGH!?

DUMPSTER DIVIN// WHAT?!?! THEY AREN'T EVEN EXPIRED THOUGH!?

Happy Thursday ( possibly Friday morning by the time this video uploads )
I hope you all had a amaze-balls week so far! Here is our latest dive and wow did this one straight BURN THESE BISCUITS OF MINE!!!! You will see why. Let me know in the comments below if this kinda stuff burns your biscuits also. I am curious to know how you all feel about this also... I mean obviously if they didn't toss it out then we wouldn't get it and be able to donate it but you know what I mean ,,,,,


Any who thank you so much for all ( almost 43K of you😱) for subscribing and supporting Beth and I in this awesome adventure! We appreciate you all so very much you just will never understand 💜

Ok I am off to TARGET now lol while this video uploads haha ( I have a Target problem lol)... So until next time guys HAPPY DIVING😉!!

LINK TO MY MERCH!
https://my-store-11338722.creator-spring.com

Music by: Epidemic Sound
https://www.epidemicsound.com/music/featured/

For anyone interested in sending cards, letters or gifts you can send to DUMPSTER DIVING MOMMA OF 2 ( OR SHANNON ZIMMERMAN)
@ 140 MAIN STREET PO BOX 116 Irwin PA. 15642...
Please do not feel obligated to do any of those things though! I am happy to just receive emails from my subscribers! Thank you so much for all of your support! And as always HAPPY DIVING!!!

MY EMAIL: zimmtwins4@gmail.com
PAYPAL -paypal.me/ddmof2
VENMO- @SHANNON-ZIMMERMAN-31

DUMPSTERDIVIN//WHAT?!?!

Post a Comment

0 Comments