What I Would INVEST IN TODAY, to Guarantee becoming RICH TOMORROW

What I Would INVEST IN TODAY, to Guarantee becoming RICH TOMORROW

So many people ask me what they should do today in order to be rich tomorrow. Well ive been thinking about how this question really requires very different answer depending on what your objectives are and within what time frame. In this video I want to give an idea of what I would do if I was starting out again and again depending on how old I was. Im a big believer in two main asset Classes. Businesses (index funds) and Property and I would make it my mission to ensure I was filling up my asset column with as many of these assets as I possibly could. I think ultimately anyone can have the life they want to live, anyone can be rich if thats what they want. It just takes the creation of a good plan, execution and then patience and often its the last part thats the only part thats missing.

If you want to speak to me directly book your call with me by visiting: https://purplezebraltd.com/consultancy-calls

First Week FREE:
If you would like to join my Monday Mentoring Live Zoom calls visit:
https://purplezebraltd.com/mentoring

If you would like to download our free deal analysis sheets:
https://purplezebraltd.com/resources

Channel Plan:

1k - 10k Subs - "Secrets Of" Content, Ad Revenue Invested and Subscriber Givaways
10K - 100k Subs - Dividend income giveaways, Pitch Parham
100k - 200k Subs - Give away A house
200k + - Bro down on a yacht together lol

I'm on Instagram: www.Instagram.com/parham_mark

#propertyinvesting
#propertyinvestor
#ukpropertyinvesting
#ukpropertyinvestor

Property InvestingProperty InvestorFinancial Freedom

Post a Comment

0 Comments